The priestly fraternity Iesus Caritas of Spain organizes, as every summer, its annual retreat, from Sunday, August 22, at night, until Friday, 27, in the afternoon, in the House of Spirituality “Santa María” (Javerianas ), in Galapagar, Madrid.
Talks, prolonged adoration, silence, life review, a full day in the desert, celebration in fraternity of the Liturgy of the Hours and the Eucharist… Everything to help us grow in our spirituality and share our life.
This year’s themes will be an interior preparation for the next canonization of Brother Carlos. Thus, at 10 a.m. each day, except for Thursday, 26, the desert day, we will have the following talks and animators:
- Jesús CERVERA (telematically, from Algeria): Permanent conversion and the desire to go to those who are furthest away.
- Gabriel LEAL: Dynamic of brother Charles towards the peripheries.
- José VIDAL: The spiritual heritage of Charles de FOUCAULD.
- Aquilino MARTÍNEZ (regional manager): Introduction to the desert
- Mateo CLARES: Charles de FOUCAULD, the universal brother.
At the moment, there are 18 brothers who are going to participate physically.
The retreat may be followed electronically, due to the pandemic situation, communicating with enough time to Aquilino (regional manager) the desire to participate.
Mobile: +34 629 53 03 79.
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage brothers from Spanish-speaking countries and any interested priest anywhere in the world to participate.